SmartBotHub Conversational Platform Version 2.0 Is Now Available
Seattle, WA — September 6, 2018 — SmartBotHub, an industry leading Conversational Platform company with global sales, distribution and operations announces the release of SmartBotHub 2.0.
“Since our launch of the SmartBotHub Platform in 2016 we have enjoyed worldwide interest from customers across all industry segments who seek the power of digital conversation to transform how they engage with their clients. Our team was thrilled with our recent mention in Gartner’s Market Guide for Conversational Platforms and to be included as one of only 20 companies representative of a true conversational platform”.
– Al Lalji, SmartBotHub’s CEO
The most recent SmartBotHub version brings to the market an even richer set of features for creating best in class digital conversation experiences including:
- Omni channel support – Already supporting most available social media Instant Messaging (IM) channels, web chat and phone text, SmartBotHub now also supports WhatsApp,RCS (rich communication services),IVR (interactive voice response) channels and AppleBusiness Chat messaging services.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) – Version 2.0 has an enhanced NLP engine that enables a faster “time to market” for enterprises when it comes to learning, training, and implementing a more natural language experience around each enterprise’s business (industry, local, brand, etc.).
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – SmartBotHub 2.0 introduces its own proprietary artificial intelligence or AI along with a new microservice to interoperate with third party AI engines such as Google and other Machine Learning (ML) systems including Tensor flow.
- Contact Center Interoperability – Version 2.0 now enables seamless interoperability between chatbot and contact center functions. Human in the Loop (HIL) feature allows hand off from a chatbot to a human agent with the full context of the chatbot conversation being provided to the agent. SmartBotHub Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) Gateway enables fast connection with most Integrated Voice Response (IVR) functions enabling the creation of digital conversation self-help when calling traditional IVRs.
- Enhanced BOT Builder GUI – Supporting the premise that “Lines of Business” such as marketing and call center teams with non-technical users should be able to easily design, create and manage digital conversation agents across the business; SmartBotHub 2.0’s most recent Bot Builder GUI has been significantly enhanced for usability and includes new authentication and security features.
- Data Lake and analytics support – SmartBotHub 2.0 supports a range of Data Lake implementation options including Hadoop and a meta data architecture that provides rich analytics around digital conversation user activity and behaviors.
- Multi-lingual support – SmartBotHub is being used by enterprises around the globe and version 2.0 supports the ability to incorporate virtually any local language from European, Middle Eastern and Asian countries. SmartBotHub can also recognize a user’s desired language when the initial interaction starts and proceed with that given language through the rest of the conversation. SmartBotHub is also able to switch language modes within a given digital conversation.
- Data Integration Engine – A digital conversation is only as good as the data it can interact with and this is why SmartBotHub 2.0 brings the most advanced and easy to use data integration engine to an enterprise. Version 2 enables the use of SOAP and REST APIs (application protocol interfaces) which offer quick and easy integration to many standard systems used by enterprises.
- Secure chat – Naturally, the security of end user information during a digital conversation is of the utmost importance and SmartBotHub 2.0 provides patented security features. The ability to containerize any sensitive part of a digital conversation guarantees that no user information gets transported across public messaging channels such as Facebook or Twitter – instead the conversation is maintained discretely between SmartBotHub and the enterprise.
SmartBotHub enables enterprises to create compelling (chat) message (bot) automated transactions for customers and employees enabling businesses to move faster and provide “always on” services. SmartBotHub is an omnichannel, highly agile platform that connects enterprise applications and services allowing companies to create compelling and easy-to-use chatbot experiences for their customers. The management team has over 11 years of sophisticated UI/UX design and deployment experience for millions of Fortune 500 end users. (Source: SmartBotHub)